...and then that happened...

So, the demand for shows at WMBR this semester is pretty high. Stuff going on outside of Radio Ninja is making it a challenge to fit L-Train into the schedule soooo... SUPRISE! I might have to disappear from WMBR for six or so weeks. Think of it as that last episode of your favorite TV programming that happens right around Kranksgiving and doesn't come back until late January.

IF: negotiations don't end out in my favor,
THEN: I will have to take a pretty long vacation.
Either way, I'll be posting here of course to keep you up to speed on any new material I'll have up on mixcloud and soundcloud or any other radio station I might be applying to ;)

Tonight's episode is going to be doubleplusgood like its my last night on DJ earth.

For instance, tune in tonight because I'll be giving away a free pair of tickets to the Tosca show at Paradise, next Thursday! :D

"The core duo of musicians/composers Richard Dorfmeister and Rupert Huber will be joined by Robert Gallagher and Cath Coffey on vocals for the performance, as well as visuals from the Ars Electronica Future Lab." - Together Boston

To study up more about the curiosities of next week's Tosca show, click over to Together Boston's nice little preview.

♥♥♥ In the meantime, I'll be making every effort to keep Radio Ninja on-air for us all ♥♥♥

Comments