Welcome to the Boston underground...

Hey NINJA party people,

Have you ever walked onto a subway platform and become so transfixed on the random live music acts?  Sure, the talent can be hit or miss sometimes but this guy made me wish I had time to catch the next train:


I've never seen live Ableton square pushing in the context of the subway platform and it sounded like some gorgeous cinematic / glitchy goodness so I dropped him the "Radio Ninja" card and snuck onto the train at the last second!  Last week, I mentioned this on-air and dropped the name and I guess he was listening - especially since I sent him the link ;) - because he's joining us in the station for more live production tonight on WMBR from 6-8PM! Cool!

I really wanted to get him on Radio Ninja ASAP because just after a few pings back and fourth, it came to light that today just happens to be his birthday AND the last day of his indiegogo campaign, designed to upgrade the sound system he uses to bring the music to the people which just hit it's goal a few hours ago.  Congrats, SWDJ, what a great birthday present!! :D :D

Here's his schpeil... we'll be sure to touch on why and how you should continue to support his art:




Join us tonight and every Thursday night for your rush hour pleasure by tuning your transmitter to 88.1 FM dial in greater Boston and WMBR.ORG, everywhere there is internet!

Comments